Many women are unhappy about the size of their breasts and want to make your breasts grow. However a majority of those women are keen to avoid going through a painful, costly surgical procedure. A more realistic option is to explore the natural methods open to you. You can try exercises, underwear, massages but the one i want to let you know about today is bust enhancing foods.
There are a great number of foods that are rich in estrogen. As we know this is the hormone directly responsible for make your breasts grow. Ensuring that there are enough of these particular hormones in your body will will result in breast growth, naturally. It is possible to introduce them into your diet easily. As long as you like them. If you are pregnant or suffering from medical issues that may be complicated by such a change in your diet, you should consult your doctor first.
The most popular foods to make your breasts grow are:-
1. Flax seeds are an excellent source of estrogen. A major component of flax is known as lignan, which contains plant estrogens. Flax has up to 800 times more of these than any other plant so it is extremely potent. Incorporating flax seeds in to your diet is straight forward as you can use it to make bread, muffins or sprinkle it on your cereals.
2. Fennel seeds have a high content of flavonoids. Flavonoids ehibit certain estrogenic behaviours. They can be used with no worries as they are non-toxic and harmless. They can be used with no worries as they are non-toxic and harmless. An excellent choice to make your breasts grow naturally.
3. Another food that has a good amount of estrogens is fenugreek. Fenugreek is useful to the development of the mammary glands. It also assists in the creation of other hormones.
4. Watercress has a large amount of vitamin e along with folic acid. Both of which are essential in the development of new breast tissue. Watercress can be used in soups and salads easily, so is quite a good food to start with.
5. Sesame Seeds are another great food for natural breast growth. Another benefit of sesame seeds is that they contain phytosterols which help in reducing the level of cholesterol in your body.
6. The berries of a saw palmetto are abundant in phytosterols. The berries are dark red in colour and quite a large size. In recent studies a discovery has been made that these wonderful berries can help reverse the effects of atrophy on your body. Atrophy is a condition that causes the cells in your body to wither away. If this is going on in your boobs, then you will never make your breasts grow.
These are just a few of the really great foods that are rich in estrogen. There are many more and with a little research you should be able to find out about them. If you do decide to change your diet drastically you need to be careful about the amount of these estrogen rich foods that you eat. Eating too much can have adverse effects on your body. As with anything, if you are unsure it is a prudent step to discuss these foods with a medical professional.